Sunday 18 June 2017

Bulk Data Upload using CSV File -


Hi Guys, Today I'll post for bulk create/update data through csv file.
Step1 -I have A table T_MAIN_ISSUE_CAT where I have total 126 record as of now.




Step2 - I have created EO and VO on based of this table for CRUD operation.
Search - will search the record.
Create - will create new record.
Update - will update the selected record.
Bulk Upload - will upload csv file using Bulk Upload button and create/update bulk data.


Step3 - I have below pages in pages folder and adfc-config.xml file.






Step4 -When I clicked on Bulk Upload below screen will open.





Step5 - below is the bulkUpload.jspx  and backing bean class code.







Step6 - when you'll select the csv file and click on upload it'll call fileProcess() Method from backing bean class and create/update the records in table.





Step7 - my csv file has added 2 records and updating one record below is the file content.





Step8 - when i'll upload the data will see the db table again.







so my csv file data has been uploaded successfully.


Cheers :)













No comments:

Eclipse With Python

Hi Guys, Today i'll share how to start python project in eclipse IDE. to start Py development in eclipse we need to add Py Dev plugi...